2009-01-21

Well, good then!

Just got back from my mammogram and bone density tests. Nothing to report, except they don't want to see me now for a year! No more 6 month visits - yay! *do a little dance*

I haven't heard anything about the blood work, so I figure that is good news too. I have the consultation tomorrow for the colonoscopy, but no idea how quickly the actual procedure will be set up for.

I still don't get why all of a sudden, I have to have a consult, but I suppose it has something to do with making sure you have the right patient. I suspect they will sign my butt too! They had to sign the shoulder on the side that was having the surgery last time I was there.

I just hope I can understand her. Yes, that was politically incorrect - I don't care, it is my health we are talking about. Besides, I'm going to Hell if there is one anyway. ;)

Well, that is all there is to report for now. Have a good day all.

17 comments:

fiwa said...

Hey, that's excellent news!

Anonymous said...

Doing a happy dance with you!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

good news about your health alright, and sign your butt with what, a SHARPIE?

Virginia Lee said...

That's FANTASTIC, Reb! Much love headed your way from Memphis, hon. xoxoxo

Reb said...

Fiwa, it is, thanks.

Kcinnova, dance away!

Gary, thanks. Yep, just like a sharpie, washes off more easily though.

Virginia Lee! Thanks darlin'. Send me another invite to your blog, I lost it in the trouble I was having with computers.

Jay said...

That's great news that you don't have to go back for a year.

And I'm sure the doc will sing your butt. They like to think of themselves as rock stars and their patients as groupies. LOL ;-)

Reb said...

thanks Jay. Yes, they certainly do!

David Cranmer said...

My wife and I are very happy for you and I'm sure you are very relieved. Yay!

Travis Erwin said...

Three cheers for the goo report.

Reb said...

David, thanks. Yes, I am a bit, now just one more test.

Travis, thanks, cheer away!

Hilary said...

Great news, Reb. I'm very happy for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!! This sort of stuff is so annoying to go through but it's good to keep it all up.

A friend's youngest sister just found out she has breast cancer, and she's in a bad funk over it... I'm worried for her. Pray for us all.

Come on 2009, give us some good news!!!!

Reb said...

Thanks Hilary.

AJ, thanks. I am sorry to hear about your friends sister. I hope they caught it early.

the Bag Lady said...

Hey, great news, sis! And I'm sure the consult is going to be fun, but won't be near as much fun as the colonoscopy!

Doing my own happy dance for you!

Reb said...

Thanks Sis!

Barbara Martin said...

Good for you, things are looking up.

Reb said...

Thanks Barbara, they are!