2009-01-12

Monday

Well, I finally got a new computer, well, CPU. I replaced the monitor a few months back. The keyboard is quite a bit different touch than the old one and I am not the best typist in the world at the best of times. This will take a bit of getting used to.

So, now that it has taken me two days to get the wireless set up, um and four different tech people. (not a happy experience that one) I have to get my photos loaded. The Weekly Word Challenge for tomorrow is to show your favorite photos of last year. That should be interesting, but first I have to be able to look at them.

Have to go get my blood work and x-rays taken though, so won't be able to get to it until the afternoon. In the meantime, I am on the net which is what matters. I will get the old stuff loaded soon enough.

So, you all have a great day, hopefully it won't be too miserable to go out tomorrow.

9 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Good luck with all that (the photos and the blood work, etc.!)

And congrats on the new computer - hope it works well for you.

David Cranmer said...

I have the worst luck with computers but thankfully I have a wife who is a wiz... Good luck in your travels.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a new computer!
I hope there isn't a limit on pictures for the WWC; I've been choosing one or two (or 5) per month...

Leah J. Utas said...

Congrats on the new CPU.
Best of luck on the x-rays and blood work. I know things will be fine.

Sepiru Chris said...

Dear Sibu Pegasus,

Good luck with the computer and the photos.

I, with Junosmom, am keeping a mirror MTM site to hand back to Travis when all is better and he wants them back. I want to keep it alive and well for Travis.

If you are going to post an MTM, let me know by dropping a line on the most recent MTM so I can add you to the mirror and keep it going for Travis.

Cheers,
Chris

Barbara Martin said...

Good luck with your photos and blood work. Be sure to eat or drink something before you go to have it done, because when I have my weekly bloodwork done my veins collapse.

Reb said...

Sis, thanks. I am sure everything will be fine - with blood and with computer ;)

David, I am usually pretty good with computers.

Kcinnova, thanks. Oh, I never thought of that!

Leah, thanks, it was my Christmas pressie from everyone. Yep, they will be.

Speiru Chris, thanks, I will maybe have something for next week. Thanks for stopping by.

Barbara, alas this is the 12 hour fasting test for everything. I can drink water and that's it.

Jay said...

Yay! An new computer! I need a new one too.

Reb said...

Jay, I am so glad to be able to view videos now without locking up!