First off, I must apologize to Hebba for taking so long to answer her challenge. Way back at the beginning of September Hebba from Jeep Girl 17 tagged me for this little game started by Being Brazen.
I'm supposed to name 5 things that I'm currently addicted to and then tag 2 more people.
What only Five! Well, okay here goes:
1. Coca-Cola - "it's the real thing", "things go better with" and all the other slogans they came up with just wormed their way into my heart and onto my tastebuds and I can't shake them. I don't want to either!
2. My camera! My preciousss! I have rediscovered the joy of capturing the beautiful and bizarre and recording it for posterity.
3. Reading. Anything, blogs, books, magazines, just following links in Wikipedia from page to page and learning things I didn't know before.
4. My computer, which encompasses blogging, learning new things, emails. Google Earth lets you can look at other peoples photos of different places in the world and see how pretty and different things are and opens up your imagination.
5. Smoking! Yes! I saved it for last, because it is the worst and I am trying very hard to shake the demon from my back. I will rid myself of it one day - hopefully soon.
There they are, now I have to tag two people...um, lets see. I usually wimp out on this and let people that read do it if they choose to, so this time I think I will pick the letter "J". If anyone has the letter "J" in any part of their real names (and some of you do and I know who you are) why don't you do this meme. And if that is more than two, well and good.
Have a good day all! ;)