After looking and looking at billions of blog layouts, here and at Pyzam. I finally have decided I will try this one for awhile. It is kind of like smelling perfume though, after the first three your nose dies! Well, after all I have looked at I may be wrong in thinking this is easy to read. Please feel free to tell me to change it if you find it hard to read.
I think I have all of my blog roll up again. I will check my reader later and make sure I haven't missed anyone. I think there might be one or two I still have to add.
So over the holidays, I was playing around with the backgrounds so much, I neglected to do a few things! The most important of which is to thank Virginia Lee over at I ain't dead yet.
She gave me this award:
It is from the Shameless lions writing circle and is called a Roar for powerful words . You can all follow the links and read all about it. I am so pleased to have been given this award as I don't consider myself a writer and I just blog to get things off my chest.
The next thing I have not done yet, is to pass the award on! So without further ado, I hereby award the following people (in no particular order) the Roar for powerful words!
1. My cousin Leah at The Goats' Lunch Pail. She never fails to write or say what is on her mind, but is a rare person in that she does think before she speaks (or writes).
2. Frank over at Remaindered Random Musings. He writes about his walks with Benny and always makes me laugh. Then he throws in some pictures and some memories of Christmases and brings a bit of awe and a tear to the eye.
3. Hilary over at The Smitten Image. She takes wonderful photographs and shares them with the world. She tells us about the pictures and includes tales of her kidlets and she has a punny sense of humour.
4. Crabby & Mary at Cranky Fitness. They have a way of getting real information out that works for me. They give you information from sources that contradict each other expecting that you are intelligent enough to separate the wheat from the chaff. And they are funny!
5. Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds. This blog is funny, well written and sassy! The author calls herself "Subservient No More" and tells tales about living in South Florida and her family.
6. oh, darn! Well, I will restrain myself to 5 even though I think I could probably give the award to all the blogs I read!
So, all of you can follow the link above and pick up your awards.
Well, doing this has reminded me of a few more blogs to add to my roll and I have to get my site meter back up and I have to go and make something to eat, so I will leave off for now.