2008-01-18

Well, it's Friday

The test results are back at the Dr.'s office! Unfortunately the Dr. is not :(

The nurse/receptionist (I am not sure it was the nurse) would not tell me anything, which could mean bad news. She had to put me on hold and when she came back was more "prepared" in telling me that the Dr. would look at them Monday and he had several open appointments through the day and well, I could just come in and see him on a walk in basis. It really makes me think it is not good news. I hope I am wrong though and I won't know for sure until Monday so there is no point worrying about it.


On the other hand, it snowed here yesterday and this is the view from my patio doors.
All those of you that ski, that is powder! Makes it easy to sweep, but enough already! I still have to figure out the settings on the camera, but those are not bad pictures. The wood that you see in the second shot, is the A frame for my swing and the rockers for the matching chair - in other words, just crap on the patio.

I will post on Monday, hopefully with good results!

Good Afternoon All!

10 comments:

Leah J. Utas said...

Non-doctors aren't allowed to disclose anything so her reticence means nothing. Yes, it's easy for me to say. It ain't me waiting.

I like your snow pics.

soapbox girl said...

There's no way that you should assume it's bad news just because the nurse/receptionist did not give you the results. She may not know how to read the report. And remember the doctor has not even seen your test results yet.

We'll just have to wait a little longer for an answer. That's all.

Reb said...

Oh I know that they aren't allowed to say, it is just frustrating. I did find it a bit suspicious that she would make a point of saying he had several open appointments through the day Monday - his staff never does that kind of thing. Mind you, it could be because I told him I was unhappy with the last screw up & the girls are paying more attention?

I will try not to worry all weekend, I know in my head that it is silly to do so.

Hilary said...

Try to think positive, Reb. The comment about available time on Monday could simply indicate that she knows you're anxious to get the results. He may prefer you to come in to discuss them regardless of outcome.

I'll continue thinking good thoughts for you.. as always.

Great photos... very pretty .. and the "crap" adds a certain je ne sais croix! ;)

Sydney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reb said...

Thanks Hilary, I know I have to think positive, it is just a bit hard sometimes.

the Bag Lady said...

Reb: perhaps she was a new employee...which would explain her comment about his openings. It is frustrating that you have been waiting all week for the results and he's not available to give them to you! Try to put it out of your mind until Monday. (yeah, right, easier said than done!)

That little phone takes pretty good pictures!

Reb said...

Yes, it is not bad, only 2.0 mp, but better than nothing. Yes, it si hard not to think about it, but I will be trying to keep busy with other stuff.

Terrie Farley Moran said...

Hi Reb,

I loved the pictures. I'm stopping back now but I see you aren't here yet. Just wanted to leave you a hug! Terrie

Crabby McSlacker said...

Hope you're off getting some good news at the doctors... fingers crossed. (And those are great snow pictures!)