2009-04-27

WWC: "R" & Angry

I couldn't very well skip out on this weeks letter now could I?

The letter "R" has a special place in my initials!

Angry was harder to do - no-one wanted to make an angry face for me to post on the web!

So, I give you:




Angry face!





















An old "R" key chain.

















Reb with an Angry face!














I was going to try to use one photo to convey both the Letter and the word today, but, that is like asking me to pick one hair colour for the rest of my life, or one pair of earrings!

This was the Weekly Word Challenge - our lovely hostess Tink at Pickled Beef has the scoop, should you wish to join us.

Have a good day all.

19 comments:

Jay said...

Haha! .. uh .. I mean, Ooooo Angry! ;-)

That angry face button is kind cute too.

the Bag Lady said...

Is that your best 'angry' face? Sheesh, I've seen you look madder than that.... like the time I.... oh, never mind! :)

Great post, sis!

Reb said...

Thanks Jay! ;)

Sis, I know...I just couldn't get a decent photo!

Leah J. Utas said...

Please forgive me, but your angry face made me laugh. Not that you being truly angry would ever make me laugh.
Looks like you had fun with the challenge.

Hilary said...

You don't scare me.... much.

Well done as always, Reb. Good luck with your self-imposed time off. We'll all be here anxiously awaiting your return to blogging. :)

fiwa said...

Those are great! I love the angry button.

Reb said...

Leah, it is hard to come up with an angry face when you are laughing!

Hilary, I know...scary, eh?

Fiwa, thanks. That is my favourite one.

Janet said...

ROFLMAO! Your commentary was just as funny as the pics!

g-man said...

Well done!!

And LOL @ Jay Oooo angry! That was a good shot though.

Tink said...

Awesome! The last photo gave me a giggle. Great use of the words (er, letter and emotion) this week. :)

Reb said...

Thanks Janet, I have to try to keep it light-hearted with a word like angry ;)

G-man, thanks.

Tink, thanks! Glad you got a giggle.

Anonymous said...

I like your angry face the best! Of course, I tell myself you aren't mad at ME! :)

Reb said...

Kcinnova, of course not!

Fortune Cookies said...

I WANT that angry face button!

Reb said...

Sorry Cookie, it's MINE! lol

Aunt Jackie said...

I love it!!! The angry face and the real angry face... great!

Reb said...

Thanks AJ!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

angry face, you look totally frightening!

Reb said...

thanks Gary.