There is a letter meme going about where you get assigned a letter and then tell everyone ten things you love (or at least like) that start with that letter. Jay just did it and silly me, I asked for a letter.
So, ten things I love that start with the letter "U".
1. Uncles - I have/had 15 - 6 of those had/have last names starting with U, do I get extra points?
2. Unicorns, although I prefer Pegasus ;)
3. University of Alberta. Right here in Edmonton and although I didn't attend, I have a a weird childhood memory of playing on the lawn, under the big trees in front of Corbet hall. It must have been on dad's graduation day, because I don't remember my parents being there, just my siblings.
4. Uno, is a silly fun card game.
5. Having a Uterus. They are a miracle. (I can't believe I went there)
6. Ungual, well, some of them.
7. Unicycle, I admire people that can ride them.
(Getting desperate here, I may have to use the dictionary!)
8. The Universe, I am glad to be here. (whew! two more)
9. Ukulele, when played right, they can still be annoying.
10. Ukrainian eggs, they are a beautiful craft and take a lot of work.
Did it! Didn't even have to use the dictionary. If you would like to play along, let me know in comments and I will draw a letter from a hat (I don't have scrabble though, so I will just have to use paper) that way, I can't be held accountable for the letters assigned.
This was not the Ultimate list, nor did it aggravate my Ulcer, but I am done and didn't Use each of my Uncles separately or any of the rest of my relatives whose names start with U. They have to remain Unacknowledged for now. It was not an Unattainable goal and I think it is Unnecessary to Ululate my success, in fact that would be Unadvisable in this apartment. I am Usually Undemonstrative at the best of times anyway. This is getting to be Unenjoyable though and you are all Undeserving of such Underhanded rambling.
Have a good day all ;)
P.S. that was like a test - I always came up with the answers after!