2010-06-18

**Cough**

Whew, it's dusty in here!  Hello? Anyone still reading?

My cousin Leah gave me this wonderful AWARD:





The four rules governing the award are simple.
1. Give it to five others.
2. Invent something about each of the five.
3. Link to them.
4. Link to the poster that gave it to you.

Now then, who to give it to...I am so out of touch. How about:


Janet @ Fond of Snape, she is going to marry Capitan Jack!

Dianne @ Forks off the Moment, because she is going to be the next President of the United States and clean it up!

Karen @ Kcinnova, she is going to be singing the lead in "Carmen" at the local opera house.

Jay @ Cynical Bastard,  he is going to be Dianne's running mate and help strippers get the recognition they deserve.

Scott @ Zodi's blog will be taking over Spain and allowing us all to visit without the need of passports or visas etc.


Well, there we have it. I will be back in a few days with a post, really, I will!

Have a good day all ;)

7 comments:

Leah J. Utas said...

Still here. Still reading. Good to see back.

messymimi said...

Yes, you are still on my list.

Welcome back. I hope the dust clears quickly for you.

Anonymous said...

ROTFL I sing, but I'm not a soloist.
I can't complain about anyone not blogging much lately. If it weren't for scheduled posts and a NEED to write and get feedback, you wouldn't see me for the entire month of June! I'm just glad to see when a post from you pops up in my feed.
Graduation tomorrow morning. Deep breath. Then Father's Day.

Barbara Martin said...

Nice to see you back, Reb.

adventure grrl said...

Hi Doll! I found a sweet comment you left for me on my blog 100 Days in Bed and I wanted you to know I'm back to writing there! Hope ur great and will stop by sooooon. xoxoxo

the Bag Lady said...

Gosh, you're dusty! Nice to see you around!

Reb said...

Thanks Leah!

Messymimi, thanks. Me too ;)

Kcinnova, never admit that, next thing you know ;)

Thanks Barbara.

Adventure Grrl, thanks and welcome.

Sis, you wouldn't believe just how dusty ;)