8 TV shows I watch:
- Cold Case
- The Mentalist
- NCIS Los Angels
8 Favourite places to eat/drink:
- Friend Sally's (damn I keep forgetting what alias I have given her)
- The Bag Lady's - my sister (and she's only third because she is so far away)
- I can't afford to eat out
- Boston Pizza
8 things I look forward too:
- Winning the lotto - who's buying me a ticket?
- Getting back into a shape that is based on the human form as opposed to the whale-esque form I am currently sporting
- Someone giving me a car?
- or a job?
- Return of brain function
8 things I did yesterday:
- Took Pictures
- Surfed the net
- Tidied up
- Coloured my hair
- Told you it was a bore
8 things I love about winter:
- Yeah, right
- No, seriously
- Okay, no bugs
- All the city stench is usually frozen
- But then so am I
- Laughing at the snow closures for an inch of snow (I kid because I love you all)
- The glorious clear blue sky
- Christmas - but I miss my fireplace
8 things I am passionate about:
- Sibu (my cat)
- My camera
- This is hard
- Swedish and English ancestry - we aren't passionate about much
- If I were Italian or French, maybe it would be a different story
- is that eight yet?
8 words/phrases I use often:
- How fucking stupid can one person be? (in my head - usually)
- Yeah! Right!
- Oh, look at that! (said most often with camera in hand)
- Flat footed cow! (referring to my upstairs neighbour - or other words that start with f)
- Transfer please! (I hate public transport)
- Where the hell is the bus (why I hate pt)
- and I always tell the cat to "look after the house" as I am leaving
8 things I have learned in the past:
- Karma is a bitch - act accordingly
- if you've ever peed using the back bumper of a truck (for support), you might be a redneck
- If you've ever frozen to the bumper...you must be a misplaced southern redneck
- learn to laugh at all the shit life thows your way, otherwise you spend most of your time with a stuffy nose and red eyes - not attractive
- if you open your mind - amazing things will enter
- Common sense isn't so common
- Backbone can't be taught or lent to someone
- Patience only works the first couple of times, then you have to pull out the bitch
For those of you still here by this point... WAKE UP! It's over. I will not be tagging anyone, but please feel free to do this on your own.
Have a great day all.